Western Oklahoma SKYWARN Members@WOS.groups.io
Western Oklahoma SKYWARN provides and supports SKYWARN storm spotters and communications in western Oklahoma. Members include trained SKYWARN® storm spotters and emergency management, providing severe weather "ground truth" observations directly to the National Weather Service in Norman Oklahoma via linked radio repeater systems in western Oklahoma.
- SKYWARN Storm Spotter Training
- Steps to Becoming A SKYWARN Spotter
- Other Ways To Submit Severe Weather Information to NWS Norman
- Storm Spotter Resources
Skywarn® and the Skywarn® logo are registered trademarks of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, used with permission.
- 10 Members
- 97 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.